Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mission Impossible II: Re-Wtaching Every Film

I'm re-wtaching all of the Mission Impossible movies. I WAS putting my thoughts on Twitter, but my account was suspended half way through MI3. Here are my tweets about MI2:

Mission Impossible 2:

#MissionImpossible2 long haired Tom Cruise. Here we go!

3 minutes and 28 seconds in and I'm already going to IMDB #MissionImpossible2

It's Ethan from #LOST #MissionImpossible2
UPDATE: Why is William Mapother listed as a special consultant in the credits? #MissionImpossible2
UPDATE UPDATE: Wait, he is Tom Cruise's cousin???

Was this movie made in 1999? I could tell from the khakis #MissionImpossible2 #RockClimbing #Khakis

This guy in the bathtub scene really has to change from his shiny white jacket to his shiny red jacket #MissionImpossible2

Tacky necklace #MissionImpossible2

The old action movie trope where there is a parade in a foreign country #MissionImpossible2

Is Anthony Hopkins trying to do an American Accent? I can't tell. Also, isn't Dougray Scott 6 feet tall? #MissionImpossible2

Like it's OK to ask baby Thandie Newton to sleep with that bad guy just because he is her ex-boyfriend #NotCool #MissionImpossible2

Wait, that guy is The Duke from Moulin Rouge?? #MissionImpossible2

Hot Take: This is not a good movie #MissionImpossible2

Wait, I'm confused #TooManyMasks #MissionImpossible2

I just Googled "daylight storage cells" and got a link to #MissionImpossible2 So #YeahThoseDontExist

That shoot out scene was classic John Woo #MissionImpossible2

What was that slo-mo flip kick about? #MissionImpossible2
UPDATE: There was another one in the scene with the birds #MissionImpossible2

Birds #JohnWoo #MissionImpossible2

Why did he throw that grenade? What was the purpose? #MissionImpossible2

I think these are the first #Motorcycles we've seen in the franchise #MissionImpossible2

Good thing he was wearing that leather jacket #fire #MissionImpossible2

Baby Thandie Newton doesn't die? Does she come back in #MissionImpossible3? #MissionImpossible2
UPDATE: She does not. #MissionImpossible3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...