Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Paul McCartney on iTunes?

Is it just me, or can you not download any songs from the majority of Paul McCartney's albums on iTunes today?

I'm getting ready for an Oscar party (making sandwiches, etc.) and I have "Take it Away" from Tug of War stuck in my head, so I wanted to download and listen to it, but I can only find a couple of Macca albums on iTunes and there is no Tug of War or "Take it Away" to be had.

Why are you bad, iTunes?

Update 3/29/10: Here is a link to the Apple discussion board. Still no explanation yet.

Update 9/26/10: It was announced this week that a newly revamped version of Band on the Run will be re-released soon. Maybe they are doing this with all of the albums? What about Red Rose Speedway???

2 comments:

  1. You're right. Nothing prior to 2007 is there anymore. I can't find any info about it on the web. I have a $50 iTunes gift card and was gonna buy some of his stuff, but it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find any information about this anywhere. At first, I thought it might have been temporary, but it's been at least three weeks! Very strange.

    ReplyDelete

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...