Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mission Impossible: Re-Watching Every Film

I am re-watching every Mission Impossible film. I WAS leaving comments for them on Twitter, but it seems that Twitter thinks I am spamming everyone with my MI thoughts, so I have moved them over here.

Mission Impossible 1:

OK. I'm going to watch all the #MissionImpossible movies.

This guy in the big coat is obviously Tom Cruise #MissionImpossible

Why do people always plan to steal things during a black tie event? #MissionImpossible

IMF stands for Impossible Mission Force #DidYouKnowThat #MissionImpossible

I like that half the team is made up of women #MissionImpossible

If that is his usual team then why does the video bother to explain their skills? #MissionImpossible

It's convenient that Ethan Hunt looks exactly like all the guys he has to pretend to look like #MissionImpossible

I love KST's hair #MissionImpossible

Did Jon Voight kill Emilio all while saying, "Cut the power, Jack"? That's cold #MissionImpossible

I like that the getaway driver is a woman #MissionImpossible

And now all the women are dead #MissionImpossible

Fish tanks #MissionImpossible

What's with all these POV shots? #MissionImpossible

Was $150,000 a lot of money in 1996? #MissionImpossible

What is the red soda this guy is drinking? #MissionImpossible

Claire's 90's style for the win. Black cord necklaces, leotards, brown scarf, red suit, etc. #MissionImpossible

"One. Two. Three. Toast. Toast." #MissionImpossible

Jean Reno is having a lot of problems holding him, but I'm guessing Ethan Hunt weighs like 135 #MissionImpossible

They did these magic tricks in #AntManAndTheWasp #MissionImpossible

I love how the file name for the NOC list is NOC_LIST #MissionImpossible

Pretty cheesy music cue when Ethan Hunt jumps on the helicopter #MissionImpossible

Does #MissionImpossible2 take place in Aruba? #MissionImpossible
UPDATE: It does not #MissionImpossible2

The 90's style electronic mix of the theme song over the closing credits #MissionImpossible


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...