Saturday, August 4, 2018

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5:

Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die in this one? I like Brandt.

Oh, the Syndicate is back.

"Normally" That's not good!

Am I supposed to know who that blonde guy is?

The writer of this movie is also the director.

What? Are you kidding me with that pole thing? Did TC really do that stunt? That was cool.

The old I'm-fighting-in-handcuffs-so-I-choke-the-guy-I'm-fighting-with-the-handcuffs move.

He really outran all of those bullets.

That yellow dress looks so hard to walk in; it's too long. I would trip.

Luther retired?? Why? Also, then why is he back in Fallout?

I can hold my breath for 47 seconds :(

I like how he keeps things in his sock.

She saved him!

Oh.

LOL when he tries to jump over the hood of the car.

The motorcycles are the best part of this movie!

I didn't have a lot to say during most of the action stuff.

Poor Benji is the damsel in distress.

Wait, did they trap Ethan in a glass box earlier? I might not have been paying attention the whole time.

I think of these movies, the one I liked the most was the one with Paula Patton.

So in Fallout, Lane comes back, Ilsa comes back, and so does Alec Baldwin, but no Brandt? I know he wasn't busy fighting Thanos, right??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...