Saturday, May 16, 2009

Navy Blue Nail Polish


The hot weather is finally here (in So. Cal at least) and that means it is time to get a pedicure so you can wear those cute new sandals. Remember a couple of years ago when black nail polish became main stream and wasn't just for Depeche Mode concerts anymore? Kindergarten teachers were wearing it to work and so forth? Well, it seems like the hot color this year is Navy blue.

Dark blue is a cool alternative to plain black. People can't really accuse you of being goth or emo and you still get away from shiny pinks and reds (or, the "it" color of two years ago, coral).

I have a suggestion for all of you who wish to jump on this trendy bandwagon, and that is...

Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in "Navy Baby" (in the square bottle).

I tested several types at the store on my thumb nail (which ended up looking, as my friend said, like I had "hit it with a hammer") and this was by far the best. It's not thin so that you have to put on several coats (I, in fact, only used one coat!) and it's very dark. All of your friends will want to wait two weeks and then go out and get it after they see it on you, so they don't look too much like they are copying you.

I don't get paid for this or anything, but to buy it online, go here:

Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...