Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Springfield Punx


Sorry for the late post - it WAS a three-day weekend, after all.

So, it's time for my first blog entry about another blog. Here it is...

Springfield Punx

Springfield Punx is a blog run by the talented Dean who draws Simpsons-style versions of popular characters. Many of them seem to be obscure comic book guys I've never heard of (whoever Angel is, he looks like kind of a lame superhero, but he makes a cool Simpsons type) but there are a lot of cool pop-culture characters.

It reminds me of when I Simpsonized photos of the cast of The Office and got a mention on another favorite blog of mine...

Pop Candy

Pop Candy is run by Whitney Matheson over at USA Today and is the place to go for all things pop culture. It's the only blog that I check on a regular basis.

Here's the post I was mentioned in...

Make a Celebrity 'Simpsons' Character

Oh, the picture at the top is me, Simpsons style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...