Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kitchen Appliances

I recently acquired three new kitchen appliances. Here's the scoop:

My addiction to caffeine finally won out and I bought a coffee maker. (Living close to Starbucks had prevented this for a while). I don't really have anything to say about the coffee maker yet; I made my first cup this morning and it was OK after I finally figured out where to put the water.

I also got a Magic Bullet. You know, they show the infomercials for it on TV. IT's a blender that makes things one cup at a time. I figured it would be easier to clean than a regular blender. I made a frozen blended coffee beverage this morning with it.

Finally, I bought a flip-over style waffle maker! You know, the kind they have at hotels as part of the free breakfast. I found this pancake/waffle mix at the grocery store that comes in a can like whipped cream - it worked well and there was no mess! It tasted pretty good, too.

So there you have it. I'm on vacation this week and I'm going to Disneyland, so I'll be reporting on that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...