Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clocky Update

For my previous post about Clocky the alarm clock, go here.

So, Clocky finally arrived and it pretty much worked like it said. Will it replace my old clock radio? Probably not. There are a few problems that keep Clocky from being the perfect alarm clock for me.

First, Clocky has to face the direction that he is going to jump. So, for example, I can't have the clock face me (so I can see the time) because it has to face the other direction (if it was facing me, then when it jumped off the nightstand, it would hit the bed).

Second, I have a rug on the floor next to my nightstand. It looks nice. The brown carpet in my room is ugly. Clocky doesn't work on the fluffy rug. I don't want to get rid of my rug and I don't want to pull it up every night and put it back every morning.

I think I might get Clocky out for special occasions (when I have to get up REALLY early), but he won't become my everyday alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...