Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life is Bigger than You, and You are not Me!

I've probably mentioned before that my favorite movie is director Tarsem's The Fall starring Lee Pace. Before directing movies like The Fall and The Cell, Tarsem was best known as a music video director and a director of television commercials. Critics don't always love his movie work, but his visuals never fail to impress!

This site has gathered together some of his best commericals as YouTube clips for you to watch.

I am including this link of perhaps his most famous music video, REM's "Losing my Religion", (for which he won an MTV Video Award) and this picture from The Fall, which first got me excited to see it:


Now, you do your part and go add The Fall to your Netflix queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...