Friday, April 30, 2010

iPod Set to Shuffle

I like Feministe. It is a blog. They just did one of those posts where you set your MP3 player to shuffle and post a list of the first ten songs that come up. Their songs were all Neko Case and Tom Waits and everything, because they are cool (I just learned who Tom Waits was two weeks ago). Here is my random Top 10:

1. Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous - Flight of the Conchords
2. Home - Depeche Mode
3. Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
4. This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
5. About a Girl (Live) - Nirvana
6. I Started a Joke - The Bee Gees (this is the only song by the Bee Gees that I have, I swear. I just think it is funny).
7. April Come She Will - (Simon and Garfunkel - one of only two S&G songs I have).
8. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Bob Dylan (I also have the version by The Hollies, which is better)
9. Girlfriend - Phoenix
10. West Coast - Coconut Records

OK... I'm not a total nerd.

Feminite also does really funny recaps of LOST. And they talk about abortion and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...