Monday, August 31, 2009

Bento


I love bento. It's super cute, convenient, time-saving, and for me it brings back memories of Japan. So, I was excited when I recently discovered this website (here) that sells bento lunch boxes big enough for American appetites.

A good site for buying authentic Japanese bento boxes and accessories is jbox (here). Though, I don't think I've actually ever bought anything from there. Discover picks, punches, cups (they look like tiny paper cupcake cups), shapers, bottles, etc.

An awesome blog for bento ideas is Vegan Lunch Box (here). If you are scared off by the word "vegan" you can always get ideas from the site and make whatever dietary changes are necessary - or you can use this site for your Meat Free Monday lunch!

I'd better go pack my lunch for tomorrow! :)

(The photo above is from luckysundae's Flickr page. Yay for creative commons)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...