Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things I Don't Want to Buy From Urban Outfitters



WWPJD?

To be fair, here is a list of things I do not want to buy from my favorite shopping website - Urban Outfitters.

#1 Pocket Jesus
Colorful, but no. (see the picture, above). They don't sell this anymore.

#2 Vinyl Record Frame, Box, Coasters, Bowls, etc.
Records are for listening to, not for making picture frames, random boxes, and dishes out of. The coasters are a little bit cool, though.

#3 Shoe Form Hook
This is like something off a serial killer's wall. They don't sell this anymore, but here is a hand version.

It's bacon flavored/scented dental floss. Yuck. It is also available in cupcake flavor, which is still not OK.

You need to see the picture. I work hard to keep my mug from looking like this.

It is a can. It costs twenty dollars.

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...