Friday, March 5, 2010

Blogging and Reblogging

I don't read many blogs on a regular basis (aside from Pop Candy, of course). The ones I do follow are mostly vegetarian blogs. I guess I've heard of re-blogging before, but today was the first time I actually looked at a blog (I didn't read much, but it does look to be excessively hate-able) and the blog that re-blogs that blog.

Here is Julia Allison's Nonsociety - where some bratty chick named Julia goes on ski trips and wonders if her ski pants make her look fat and calls people things like "Prom King" and thinks her married friends being totally in love is news.

And here is Reblogging Nonsociety - where they basically rip on Julia and how odious she is.

Do with this information what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...