Friday, March 26, 2010

Netflix Streaming on Your Wii

I have a Nintendo Wii. I have Netflix. Soon I will be able to stream Netflix movies instantly via my Wii. That will be pretty cool.

Here's an article about it.

And here is the link at Netflix you go to to ask for a disc (you need a disc for it to work). When the discs become available, you will be sent one in a timely fashion. Then get ready to enjoy... um... "Departures" or "Mallrats" or something (There aren't really that many great instant movies).

Speaking of streaming Netflix movies, tonight I'm going to watch "Talk Radio". I've been wanting to read that play for a while, but I can't bring myself to buy a copy because I don't think plays should cost as much as other books when they only take a couple of hours to read. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...