Saturday, July 14, 2012

Starbucks Refreshers Review

They spelled my name right!

Yesterday Starbucks gave out free samples of their new product - Starbucks Refreshers. They are low calorie fruit-flavored drinks with green coffee and... well, I'll let this blurb from their website explain it:

Swing by one of our stores for new Starbucks Refreshers™ handcrafted beverages. These low-calorie drinks are made with real ingredients like whole blackberries, lime slices and fruit juice, and are combined with Green Coffee Extract for a thirst-quenching boost of natural energy.

They come in two flavors, Cool Lime and Very Berry Hibiscus (which I tried). It tasted OK - with a little bit of a weird aftertaste. Only sixty calories for a tall, they are made with that Stevia fake sugar stuff, of which I am not a big fan. It was cool and would make a good choice in the afternoon, if you had already had enough coffee but wanted some more caffeine.

Will I try it again? I think I'll try the lime one out, but my 130 calorie soy latte can probably rest easily.

Have you tried it yet? Be sure to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...