Friday, July 13, 2012

Things I Bought... Yellow Bag

I just ordered this bag from Urban Outfitters. A yellow bag - so bold!


I'll add a review after it arrives!


Update: While this bag is cute, it is too small to really be a crossbody bag. The strap is really short - I had to adjust it all the way down. The top of the bag where the strap attaches its too short, so the bad ends up digging in to your body when you wear it across (which I must do since I have to be hands-free to walk two dogs or ride a scooter). 


It's a really cute bag and, despite its small size, fits everything I need inside. I'm going to keep it, but I might go back to using my old, slightly larger, bag for my day-to-day purse needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...