Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Costume 2009!


So, my friend is having a Halloween party and I'm supposed to dress relatively sexy (aren't we all?). With some help from my friends over the Angels game last night I whittled my choices down to half a dozen choices. Here they are:



I would actually make my own costume (I can sew a little) but here is one you can buy so you can get the idea.



Again, this one looks cheap. I would take one of my old yukatas and cut is shorter, then bring a sword or something.



I would have to buy this - I can't make a leprechan costume. This looks a bit short, though!



I actually think this looks kind of terrible, but my friends were for it. The general concensus was that if I made it myself it would be cute - but that would be a lot of work.



This is kind of cute. Again, I would probably have to buy it, though I might be able to put something together out of my Red Riding Hood costume from two years ago.



You wear a trench coat over a flesh-colored tank top and little shorts. This would be too hot, though. Plus, I would have to buy a trench coat.

Right now, I'm leaning toward the ninja as that would take the least amount of money and effort.

What do you think? What are you wearing for Halloween this year? Leave your thoughts in the comments. I'll be sure to put up a picture of the final choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...