Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MASH



Remember the MASH game from elementary school? It's the game where you write down lists of (seemingly) random things like "types of cars," "numbers," and "people you have a crush on" then pick a number and it tells your future! For a walk down nostalgia lane, you can play it online here:

My results tell me that I am..

  • Going to marry my current crush
  • Going to settle down in my hometown in a cozy shack (ick)
  • Going to be an actor and
  • Going to drive my two kids around town in a blue convertible

I guess I can live with that.

What does the future have in store for you (be sure to leave your results in the comments)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...