Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blue Bag

This is my new bag. I got it at Target. You can get it here.

I needed a new bag for two reasons (not that I need reasons, but I DID shell out $24.99 or something) - 1) the strap on my old bag was breaking and 2) I need a bag big enough to hold a book in.

This is not a huge bag, but it is definitely big. I just have a flat wallet, a lip gloss, a pen, keys, iPhone, and sunglasses. Even with a book, this bag still has a lot of room left. I could put a scarf, hat, and gloves in it if I still lived somewhere that ever got remotely cold.

Why don't I get a nice bag that costs more that 25 dollars? Because I will lose it or get it dirty or ruin it. Why don't I go eco friendly and buy something that is recycled or saves the Earth in some way? Because my friends already have the seatbelt bag, the license plate bag isn't big enough for a book, and the bag I got from ebay had a lining that appeared to be made out of an old swimming pool. Why don't I buy a cruelty free purse that doesn't use leather? I did - this is plastic. :)

Target also has the cutest wear-to-work dresses - they even inspired me to change my Halloween costume! I'll post more on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...