Saturday, July 18, 2009

Labels Used More Than Once in this Blog so Far

I just finished updating the labels for all my old posts. Here is a list of all the labels I have used more than once, followed by the number of posts I used them in. FYI.

books (3)
Depeche Mode (2)
Disneyland (2)
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (2) - though, to be fair, the second use was in reference to the older post
music (4)
Paul McCartney (2)
Radiohead (2) - both times I made the same comment about only knowing three of their songs
updates (4) including this entry
Urban Outfitters (2)
zipper pull (2)

If you have been reading my blog recently, you might want to go and take a look at a few of the older posts, I have updated some of them, too. I don't think bloggers are supposed to do that, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...