Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An Open Letter...

An open letter to the guy in the red baseball cap and the white T-shirt with his arms folded outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre when Paul McCartney was performing atop the Marquee for the Letterman show:

Dude. What is your problem? You are watching Paul McCartney. He is playing "Get Back" on a rooftop in New York City and you are there - in what is basically the front row. Why do you have your arms crossed and why do you look so stern? Chill out! How often is life going to be this good? Just enjoy it. I would say you were bumming me out, but I was having a good time and I wasn't there! I was watching it on my iPhone via YouTube. Dude, seriously, chill.

Lori

For more from someone who actually enjoyed herself seeing Sir Paul from the front row, see my post about Coachella 2009 (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...