Thursday, July 16, 2009

More U.O.


As I have posted before (here), I love Urban Outfitters, specifically the website (here). For the most part, I have have kept my obession to just looking and adding things to my wishlist, but recently I decided to treat myself to a few accessories. I've been wanting a headband (maybe something with feathers - they are probably not cruelty-free, though) a scarf, new sunglasses, and maybe a new necklace or two - so I ordered them!

My new sunglasses came today and are totally sheik - they are big and like half blue/half zebra print. Super cute! Above is a picture of me wearing them (though you can only see half of them, I assure you the other half looks the same)! You also check them out (here). They are on sale for only $10.

Here are a few of the other items I ordered so I can be fashionable on my vacation (the best time to try out, say, a headwrap - where no one you know will see you):

Double Braided Headwrap
Asymmetrical Free Bird Necklace
Urban Renewal Scarf Necklace

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I did finally order one of those blind box zipper pulls - you know, where you never know if you're going to get a corn cob, logs on fire, a lemon in a sidecar, etc.? Well, I got mine and it turned out to be drugs. Drugs. Here's a picture:



It's cute, I guess.

UPDATE (7/18/09): Since I ordered my sunglasses/zipper pull in the mail, U.O. just sent me a cool catalogue with a naked chick on the front of it. It's very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...