Friday, September 18, 2009

Book Club #0



Would you like to join a book club?

Well, now you can join mine and you don't even have to live in L.A.!

I recently joined a book club. When I told my friends at work about it, they wanted to start a book club, too (which I also joined). So now I'm in two book clubs. I plan to post an entry for each book club book here the day before my meetings. If you want to join, just read the book and check out my blog on the right date! Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.

The following are the first two selections + dates:

Erased by Jim Krusoe (Monday, October 6th)
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaardner (Monday, October 13)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...