Friday, September 25, 2009

Film Club #0

I recently joined two (count 'em) book clubs and decided to invite you to read along. Well, now I've joined a film club! Our first meeting was tonight. We saw the Jane Campion film Bright Star about John Keats (he is my favorite poet!) and Fanny Brawne (my favorite poet's girlfriend).

I'd like to invite you to join the film club as well. One week from today (on October 2nd) I will post my thoughts about the film here on the blog. That gives you a week to see the movie! If you do, be sure to leave any comments!

Once again, that's

Film Club #1: Bright Star
October 2, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...