Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Want to Like Phoenix

Phoenix is an alternative rock band from France (they sing in English).

Their website is We Are Phoenix.

I want to like them. They sound like such a cool band. I like the story of their rise to success (their songs more or less don't get played on the radio in France because of laws restricting the amount of non-French music on the air). They were cool in the interview I heard on the radio this morning - they have cute accents. So, I'm trying to like their songs, but I keep not paying attention when they are on.

Can you force yourself to be a fan of a certain band and their music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...