Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Neapolitan Dynamite


I don't eat much ice cream, but I sometimes feel like picking up a pint. Today I discovered the BEST flavor from Ben and Jerry's: Neapolitan Dynamite - it's half Cherry Garcia and half Chocolate Fudge Brownie! My friend from high school and I could have shared a pint! Not only are those the two best flavors, but they taste great mixed together.

On a related note, here is a T-shirt you can buy if you like people staring at your chest trying to figure out what is on your T-shirt.

Here's a print you can buy from Etsy entitled Neapolitan Dynamite.

And here is a recipe for Neapolitan Dynamite cupcakes with yummy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...