Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eat No Animal

I bought this shirt (here).

This ad says, "Many years ago, I was fishing, and as I was reeling in the poor fish, I realized, 'I am killing him - all for the passing pleasure it brings me.' And something inside me clicked. I realized as I watched him fight for breath, that his life was as important to him as mine is to me."

Update 11/15/09: My shirt came in the mail and it is VERY large. I just noticed on the site that it says this particular shirt runs one size too large for women, but it is about two or three sizes too large. I'm going to keep it to sleep in and order another to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...