Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pumpkin Coconut Sweet Potato Soup

This will be my first real vegetarian Thanksgiving! I'm going to my friends' house and bringing two dishes. One is green beans with onions and fake bacon bits. The other is pumpkin coconut sweet potato soup! I found three recipes on about.com and tried to combine the best of all three into one soup. Here are the links:




And here is a picture of how mine turned out:


Yum! All of the recipes are vegetarian or vegan, but even meat-eaters will love them. The best part? They are so easy to make! It only takes about 15 minutes of prep and another 15 to cook. They keep well for a few days in a sealed container in the fridge, and you can heat them up on the stove or in the microwave. Also makes for great leftovers - spinkle a few pumpkin seeds on top and you're ready to go!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...