Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tattoo

For my previous post on this topic, see here.

So, here is my idea. I was thinking of putting it on the back of my shoulder.

The trouble is now that I keep thinking of things like what about when I'm wearing a wedding dress? I mean, at weddings people stare at your back during the ceremony. How many wedding dresses cover the back of your shoulder?

Yes, I just made that.

I'm still undecided.

Update: Today is my birthday. I was talking to a friend of mine about my tattoo idea. She has a couple of tattoos, including one on the upper center of her back. It's a tattoo of her dogs. I asked her what she would do about her wedding dress if she gets married - I mean, to cover up the tattoo. She said, quite rightly, that she wouldn't want to cover it up because it is beautiful and it is a part of her. I realized that I wanted to hide my tattoo because I think tattoos are ugly. If that's how I feel, then I shouldn't be getting one at all.

So, I won't be getting a tattoo for my birthday. I might get a small one someday, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...