Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Re-Name the Jelly Belly Flavors


Pina Colada: Suntan Lotion
Very Cherry: Cough Syrup
Lemon Lime: Citrus Candle
Buttered Popcorn: Puke
Chocolate Pudding: I don't know, I still have that buttery puke taste in my mouth
Blueberry: Plain
Peach: Peach Candle
Bubble Gum: Cotton Candy
Cotton Candy: Bubble Gum
Orange Sherbet: Yeah, this does taste like Orange Sherbet
Island Punch: Purple
Licorice: Yuck! I can't believe I accidentally ate this!
Green Apple: Old socks
Watermelon: Watermelon Bubblegum
Tangerine: Orange
Tutti-Frutti: Bubble Gum
Coconut: Almond Joy
Toasted Marshmallow: Sugar

I'm sorry, there are two more flavors in the box, but I need to stop eating them, these are making me ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...