Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reviews of Movies I have Recently Seen From Netflix Written in Iambic Pentameter

"Art thou an Urban Haute Bourgeoisie?"

Bruno:
This movie was not very humorous.

A Chorus Line:
A movie about dancers on the stage;
the documentary is better, though.

Funny People:
That girl from Parks and Rec is cool, and so
Is Jason Schwartzman when he's on Yo, Teach!
But overall, this movie's just OK.

The Last Days of Disco:
It's finally on DVD, the third
Whit Stillman film. Barcelona was not
as good, but Metropolitan is best.
(This one is not great iamb-wise, but the wisdom is sound).

Flight of the Conchords: Season 2
The final season of the Conchord's flight.
I like the song about the full dance floor.

Coraline:
I could not watch this movie - I got scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...