Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 10 "Middle" Movies of the Decade

I don't know who David Wane is (his blog is apparently titled, "BLOG"), but I like his top ten list of the ten "middle" movies of the decade - movies that were not the best or the worst. :) Here is the list (I have added links to IMDB pages, years, and my own unnecessary snarky comments).

  1. Changing Lanes (2002): Ben Affleck and Sam Jackson... change lanes or something.
  2. Blue Crush (2002): Hotel maid gives surfing lessons to football player or something.
  3. Runaway Jury (Tie with Baby Mama) (2003): A jury runs away from home and then learns a valuable lesson, maybe?
  4. Baby Mama (Tie with Runaway Jury) (2008): Everyone loves that Tina Fey, right? Right?
  5. 3:10 to Yuma (2007): A psycho outlaw tries to outwit a rancher. One of these characters is played by Christian Bale and the other is Russel Crowe. My question: which one is not the psycho?
  6. Music & Lyrics (2007): This movie is pretty cool. Plus, It has that guy from Glee in it.
  7. Charlie Wilson's War (2007): This has Tom Hanks in it.
  8. The Terminal (2004): So does this.
  9. Insomnia (2002) The Robin Williams/Al Pacino flick we had all been waiting for.
  10. The Mexican (2001): This is about a gun. I think.

Get those Netflix queues ready fans of mediocrity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...