Saturday, December 26, 2009

65 Hollywood Hits and Misses of 2009


It's the end of the year and the end of the decade, so it's time for lists. The other day the L.A. Times put out a list of 65 (why 65?) Hollywood hits and misses. Read it here. And here is my list of the only things on the list I know about:

#1: Miley Cyrus does poll dancing on some awards show: I only know about this because of The Soup and Kathy Griffin.

#11: Perez Hilton gets punched in the face by some guy: I didn't really know about this, I just thought it was awesome.

#28: Watchmen: Who watched the Watchmen? Me, but only on DVD.

#41: LOST: I still watch, but I'm about half a season behind. I think you can watch instantly on Netflix now... I've gotta check into that...

#52: Deadwood: No, it wasn't really on this year. I guess the "miss" is that they never made another season. I still love Timmy O.

#53: Project Runway: I used to call this, without a doubt, my favorite show. Not so much after last season - there wasn't even one designer I could really route for (or hate). Mad Men and Glee were much more exciting.

What were your hits and misses of the year? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...