Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jersey Shore Nickname Generator


They talk about this horrible MTV reality show on my morning radio program (that just made it sound like I host a morning radio program, which I do not) and then I caught a few minutes of it the other night. A girl with a fake tan wearing a trucker hat was sucking the juice out of a pickle and then "complaining" because all of these guys were staring at her like "perverts or something." It is an awful show.

The best(?) part is that all of the characters, I mean, people on the show have stupid nicknames. The girls are called things like "Snooky" and there is a guy called "The Situation!" Awesome!

So, here is a Jersey Shore Nickname generator that you can use to find out what your nickname would be if you worked at a T-Shirt shop in New Jersey!

This one is kind of mild (My nickname is "Sunny").

And this one is a bit friskier (Mine is "Connie Mortadella").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...