Sunday, December 6, 2009

Etsy

Etsy is an online store where people sell crafty things they have made. I've never bought anything there, but when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding (see my previous post here) she got us all these cute bags as a bridesmaids' gift.

Anyway, you don't have to buy anything from this site to enjoy it. The best part is the browse by "color" section! It's so cool! There is a colorful grid of circles and when you click on a color, they show you a bunch of cute crafts that are that color!

I don't know why I think that is so fun, but I do. These are pictures of three things I found when I looked at the color of this blog: A scotty dog zipper pull, a bunny patch, and gummy bear earrings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...