Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pancakes


Now that it is winter, you can make pancakes on the weekend and eat them in your slippers and flannel pajamas with a hot cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate!

While on a recent trip to the grocery store, I discovered Bruce's Sweet Potato Pancake Mix. I always thought you could only get sweet potato pancakes by going to a diner or to IHOP during the holidays. (Remember when IHOP used to have those Country Griddle Cakes which were pancakes made with Cream of Wheat? Now they just have a bunch of things that make me want to gag like pancakes with bits of cheesecake in them - yuck).

Anyway, these sweet potato pancakes are great and so easy to make!! I topped them with Cool Whip leftover from the Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. Yummy!

My friend Tami writes the most interesting Facebook posts, mostly about political issues. Reently she posted about how much she loves a breakfast of Nutella pancakes and coffee with Bailey's. Right on, Tami!

I like Nutella, but I have never actually bought any to keep in my house, let alone put it on pancakes. I'll have to try it.

What are your favorite pancakes? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation

I am re-watching all of the Mission Impossible films. Here are my thoughts on MI:5: Why wasn't Jeremy Renner in Fallout? Does he die i...